Claim CME credits
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Headache Society and Infomedica (International) Limited. The American Headache Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Headache Society designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for Claiming CME
The system for claiming CME will open this fall. Those interested in claiming CME will be sent an email with the CME evaluation and then will be provided with a certificate accordingly. CME must be claimed by December 31, 2020. Please contact Infomedica at email@example.com with any questions in the meantime.
Disclosure of Personal Conflicts of Interest
The planners and faculty for this activity have no relevant relationships to disclose unless listed below.
Disclosure of Commercial Support
This activity has been supported through an unrestricted educational grant from the following organizations:
- Eli Lilly.
For Canadian participations: For information on how this activity fits into Section 2 the Royal College Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program, please visit the Royal College’s website. For more personalized support, please contact the Royal College Services Centre (1-800-461-9598) or your local CPD Educator.
- Identify basic mechanisms of headache disorders and how they relate to new therapies
- Recognize patterns of headache epidemiology and their role in disability
- Become aware of changes in brain activity that precede or accompany migraine as identified by functional imaging techniques.
- Apply an understanding of established and newly introduced therapies to clinical practice
- Recognize the how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting clinical practice in headache medicine
Claim AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™